Got me a Nokia N80 (Machine House)

Category: , By hayprof
I got myself a Nokia N80. . . say, Last week an am felling the dude already.

We do u want from a Mobile, hin get am is it extra Loud Speakers or the massive display, and . . and, . . . I no fit Shout!!

They say it has a 40Mb user memory . . . na lie! I met something lesser

Snapshot of the Review on GsArena.com




------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Front View:























Rear View:


















Need Support for the Phone.

Go Here

I am currently on a pimping tour of the Phone.

So, Preferably i will be posting some of the Applications that work perfectly on It.

So, guy please review this dude' : Pros and Cons . . .

8)
Blogged with the Flock Browser

0 comments so far.

Something to say?